If you are struggling with digital adoption, then you should know that a digital adoption platform can help. Here’s how it can bring you benefits.
But first, let us define what a digital adoption platform means.
What is a Digital Adoption Platform?
A digital adoption platform (DAP) is a software that assists users in getting the most out of other apps. The most obvious aspect of this software is the embedded in-app help supplied to end-users.
How Does a Digital Adoption Platform Work?
The platform provides the tools you need to make your app easier to use. Also, it can help solve very many types of problems, from the mundane to the complex. It is a good idea to get a digital adoption platform. Most especially if your business is not developing their app very well, or not developing it fast enough.
Digital adoption platforms are a great way to reach a wider audience. A digital adoption platform can help you improve your app by increasing its usability and functionality for end-users. If you have an app that has fallen out of favor, it may be time for you to consider upgrading it with DAP. So it can get back on track and keep you in business.
Important Features of DAP and Advantages
An important benefit of digital adoption platforms is that they come with many features. These features can also be used by consumers on their phones or tablets. These features include:
1. In-app help – displays information about an app, tips for using it, and instructions on a specific function.
2. Opt-in messaging – sends notifications about new content or product updates directly to users’ devices.
3. Push notifications – allows developers to send alerts about new features or content updates directly to users’ devices by sending data via wi-fi or cellular networks.
4. App analytics – helps developers gather data about how users interact with their apps, including which functions they access most often and what kinds of problems they might be having with it (if any).
5. Push feedback – allows developers to gather feedback by prompting users to answer questions about their app experience at specific times during use (such as during registration).
6. Surveys – automated, customizable surveys about an app’s design and performance (using text, images, video, and audio elements).
7. Live chat – allows developers to provide chat support in real-time through embedded chat widgets in the help section of their apps.
8. Remote assistance – allows developers to connect directly with users who are having problems with their apps to fix them remotely (which may eliminate the need for users to delete and reinstall an app if it is malfunctioning).
9. Feedback tools – provides developers with templates for gathering feedback from users through surveys, polls, and other questionnaires using text, images, video, and audio elements.
10. Chat tools – allows users to chat with other users and let them share photos and videos.
What to Look for in a Digital Adoption Platform
A digital adoption platform should be easy to access and use. If your digital adoption platform is hard to access and use, then it will be impossible for you to get the most out of it. All you will get from it is frustration and wasted hours of trying to fix something on your app that wasn’t working properly in the first place.
Also, it should integrate easily with the apps that it manages. If your digital adoption platform does not integrate well with the apps, then it will be difficult for you to keep track of what is happening on all of them. It will also be difficult for you to fix problems when they arise because some apps may not have the same capabilities as others do, so each app would need special treatment.